CUTE DAILY LINGERIE


  I decided I neded some new lingerie, but I didn't want anything too sexy, just something we can  wear everyday and still remain cute.




 So I have searched and found out TST - but be careful, because if yours is mesh body, your place to shop is on the second floor!




 I bought this cute set of panties and bras, with appliers.



Unfortunately, colors don't change.



 So I went back to Surf beach and rezzed my Ottoman that I have got from OoO studios and took some pics there.




 The poses are already in the Ottoman, just click on it, sit and touch to change poses. Fantastic!



 Lingerie: TST Patty




 Kimono -Maitreya Sabra kimono  Ethnic 5 with sheer and non sheer options




 Sunglasses: from GAALL's  Sabrina outfit.



 Cigarette: Miss Canning stage 1




 Flats: Kokoia - Mikonos Skin: Amacci Jenny fair candy 04



 Hair: Rezzology Mezzaluna



 Body: Maitreya Lara V 3.5









CASSIEBLOG11_001.jpg

  waiting for someone to light my fire.
cassieblog13_001





Thank you for dropping by. xoxo, Cassie.

Comments