Venta Silurum Photo Contest - Wake me up when September Ends

I wasn't going to join the contest, so I waited until the last day to do that.


Of course I have had already taken some pictures there before, trying to see if I could capture the essence of the contest and the song.



The contest was  inspired by the song "Wake me up when September Ends" by Green Day, which you can listen to  Here on youtube.



The Picture had to show the VENTA SILURUM SIM



So, since the song is sad because it shows that life is not what we expected it to be, I changed my body, making it smaller to look like a teen, when we  still have great expectations in life. But we know that life always has a way to bring us down. Things change and that's just life!





WE  COULD ONLY ADD ONE PHOTO. I  CHOSE THE FIRST ONE BELOW HERE:


I also took this one, but I chose the other for the contest.





CREDITS:


OUTFIT:



TOP: Meli Imako Long Sleeve Off Shoulder Crop Top Maitreya



JEANS: 



1 - first picture: GeMyles Rebel Rocker I Skinny Jeans - with applier 

2 - second picture: Maitreya Zipper Skinny-Jeans #3 Lara Mesh Body


SNEAKERS: Pink Pearl Designs  - All I Got Tip Toe

***************************************************************


HAIR: DELA -  fitted mesh - THEA - dark Blondes



BODY: Maiteya Lara V 3.5



HEAD:  CATWA Jessica V 4,.10 upgradable



LIPSTICK: Just Magnetized -  orchid set - for catwa



EYELASHES: Teapi for Catwa.



Thank's for dropping by!






Comments