Vogue Fair!!!!

WOW! You must check  Vogue Fair Event. 


There are so many beautiful things for women and men.



I wanted to buy much more, but I have only purchased this outfit, that comes with huds for the top and the pants.They can change every detail in the outfit. It also comes with  the High Heel Sandals - which one is not mod.



So, to take the pictures, I went back to Zathyra's Love and Light - Spirit of Dreams because I love it so much and I also wanted to explore it a bit more, so I found out this beautiful place with roses and the Budha.



Both had sitting places - these ones - for one person each, so I didn't use any of my poses.





CREDITS:


OUTFIT -  Orchid Katrine  with  huds for: slink Hourglass,  Slink Physique, and Maitreya. Also alpha layers and sizes for other kinds of body. The shoes: Maitreya, Slink and Belleza.



HEAD: CATWA JESSICA v 4.10 UPGRADABLE.



HAIR: TRUTH Winona browns 04



BODY: MAITREYA LARA V 3.5



LIPSTICK: JUST MAGNETIZED ORCHID SET CATWA APPLIER



EYELINERS: DEETALEZ WITH CATWA HED'S APPLIER



EYELASHES: TEAPI  CATWA APPLIERS-  FROM MARKETPLACE



EYES: IKON  - TRIUMPH - GREEN








Thank's for stopping by, xoxo, Cassie.

Comments