Beautiful and Romantic Sim

If you like to take pictures in beautiful places, then, this is one of them:


You can't miss it.



So I prepared my outfit to take pictures there. I wanted something pink.



I decided to wear a super-mini dress, that comes with panties and bra.





The only photo in which I am wearing the place's pose is this one above, the others: credits.
CREDITS:



HEAD:CATWA - Jessica V 4.10 (upgradable)



BODY: Maitreya - Lara V 3.5



HAIR:ARGRACE - Quinn - dark  brown (+10)



EYES: IKON - Triumph - green



EYELINERS:DeeTalez - Catwa applier



LIPSTICK: JUST MAGNETIZED - Orchid set - CATWA applier



POSES: oOo STUDIO POSES -  surface



OUTFIT:



dress, panties and bra: Desire Boutique Hud driven (changes colors)- marketplace



heels:KC COUTURE - Alyss Heels - for Slink High, Belleza, Maitreya and Eve - hud driven




Comments