Fisbal's Wedding! I decided to change the Dress...oh...I am a woman!

Yes, we have these doubts -  what will I wear? 


So I have made an outfit for  Hope's Dad Wedding with Jessenia, that will happen today, but then I've started to think it was not proper for a Wedding Ceremony. Also, I have worn this at my first month's wedding celebration with Elias and I wanted to match his suit. So: many reasons to get another dress, sure!!!



So, what have I done?



I chose a store that I really love, the same one I have purchased the first dress- JUST BEACUSE and, yes, I bought another dress.







 I love the quality and the prices from Just Because - I don't get anything for telling you this, no one sponsors me, so I can tell whatever I want to, as long as I respect people, of course!



ok, Let's go to the



CREDITS:



HEAD:CATWA - Jessica V 4.10 (upgradable);



FACE AND SKIN MAKE UP: DeeTalez - Face Amanda - Nordic - catwa appliers;



BODY: MAITREYA - Lara V 3.5;



DRESS: JUST BECAUSE - Giselle Gown w/Lace - Antique for Lara - also availabe for: Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique and Venus; It can be used with or without Lace.



SHOES: KC - Shoes and Apparel - Alyss Heels - for Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Eve - Color hud-driven;



EYES:IKON -  Triumph - Green;


HAIR: ARGRACE - Shiori Classy Brown - Upper and lower part plus flower;


JEWLLERY: ZURI RAYNA - Czarina Diamond and Pearls set - earrings and necklace;



STOCKINGS:  AviCandy- applier Glitch Free pantyhose ultra-sheer Licorete - 5 colors - Slink, Belleza, Maitreya and Omega.



POSES AND PLACE - oOo Studio Surface set and also the grunge house.





Comments