I love the 80's!

I do, I really do! I was a kid, then, and my childhood was great, so I have beautiful memories of the 80's! Dancing parties, roller skating, playing with my friends, going to School in the School bus and making a mess there with my friends!


So, I decided to go back in time and dress like people used to in the 80's - long waist jeans and hot pants, skating, a big ribbon in my hair -  it was fashion here in Brazil because of a Soap Opera called Roque Santeiro.



Unfortunately, I couldn't find those vibrant colors that we used to wear back then.



So I made my outfit and found a location which would be good for skating. Then I found this place, checked it out and started to take my pics.







CREDITS:


OUTFIT 



TATTOED - short high waist (SR1);



BEAUTIFUL DIRTY RICH- Stay High with 20 options of text hud driven - knot shirt - maitreya, slink and Physique -  also classic avatars.



GoDiva - LOVE ROLLER -  WITH SOCKS - SLINK, OMEGA, TMP, MAITREYA-  But still I needed to hide my feet MARKETPLACE.



POSES: IDK - PACK #5 - MARKETPLACE



BRACELET:KATE - BRAID BRACELETS

*********************************************************



HEAD: CATWA - JESSICA V 4.10 (UPGRADABLE)



BODY: MAITREYA - LARA V 3.5



EYES: IKON - TRIUMPH - GREEN



HAIR: ARGRACE - HIGARE LIGHT BROWNS AND HIGARE HUD SOFT TONES



MAKE UP: DEETALEZ FACE AMANDA NORDIC -  CATWA


Comments