Ready for my ex husband's wedding!

I was invited to Hope's Dad Wedding  Ceremony on October's 9th.
Elias and I are going.  
So I  went looking for new Dress, Hair and Jewllery.
This is what I have found and enjoyed it so much:





CREDITS:




HAIR: ARGRACE -  Shiori Classy Brown



MAKE UP: DeeTalez - Face Amanda nordic-  CATWA appliers



JEWLLERY: Zuri Rayna - Soul Seeker earrings and necklace and Sky Ruby bracelet



DRESS: Just Because - Mirage Redwine - Lara



SHOESKC - Shoes &Apparel - Alyss - Slink High, Maitreya, Belleza, Eve



EYES: IKON - Triumph - green



PANTYHOSE: AviCandy - applier Glitch free pantyhose basic ultra sheer - Licorice - Slink, Belleza, Maitreya, Omega. Five colors



BODY: Maitreya Lara V 3.5



HEAD: CATWA Jessica v 4.10 upgradable



ANKLETKC - Shoes & Apparel - Kitty anklet silver



SKIN: DeeTalez - nordic



POSES: oOo Studio Poses Fever




The pictures were taken at  Le cafe Sympa - Titanica ta mere France 3D

Comments