What a great surprise!

Hello  to you. I would like to share these two new lingeries that I have got as gifts from my husband. See, after he saw me wearing new one here, he loved it so much that, not only he wanted a picture, he went there and bought me 2 more! 

And here they are:

MMC DESIGNS SUSAN LINGERIE - RED w/ appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, Omega and  TMP.





POSE: oOo Studio Poses - Brevity 4 below:




 And also from the same store (MMC Designs): Brooke lingerie - black - w/ appliers for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Eve, Omega and  TMP.



All the other credits:

BODY: LARA V 3.5 - Maitreya;

HEAD: CATWA - Jessica V 4.10 (upgradable);

HAIR: ARGRACE - Quinn - Dark Brown (+ 10);

EYES: IKON - Triumph green;

LIPSTICK: JUST MAGNETIZED - Orchid Set catwa appliers;

EYELINERS: DeeTalez catwa appliers;
FLATS: MIKONOS - kokoia (marketplace);

TATTOO: LEPIDOPTERA Butterfly tattoo (I got it in a gift hunt from group);

ANKLET: KC COUTURE Kitty anklet (I bought it from marketplace);

OUTDOOR FURNITURE: HSF EROTICS -eating out sex picnic blanket.

Poses and props from pictures 1, 3 and 4 -  from this one.

Expressions - picture 1-  closed eyes - picture 4: from Catwa Jessica's Experssions Hud.

Thank you for dropping by.

Comments