IT'S A DANGEROUS LADY!

Hello to you!
Welcome, it's good to know that someone is reading what I post.

Well, in this post, I'll show you another outfit from JANA & LITTLE'S SL WORLD.

JUST RELEASED: DANGEROUS LADY OUTFIT (HUD)
 Many combinations can be made here. The outfit includes the crossed top and jeans with boots -  we can't separate them - the jeans from the boots. 
I haven't made filters changes in the pics I am posting here, so you can see the colors better, just click on each pic, so you can see  them in larger size.






BODY: MAITREYA - LARA V 3.5;
HEAD: CATWA - Jessica v 4.10 upgradable;
EYES:   CATWA - mesh eyes V 1.0;
FACE, BODY SKIN AND FACE MAKE UP: WOW SKINS - appliers for MAITREYA  I am wearing bronze , appliers for CATWA - FACE: SICILIA BRONZE;


HAIR: ARGRACE - Quinn Dark Brown (+10);


JEWLERY:
ZURI JEWLERY  - Gift of love yellow/diamiond earrings;



NAILS: AVICANDY - CYBERDELIC PINK/GREEN APPLIER MAITREYA MESH;

LOCATION: My friend's studio. Thank you very much for allowing me to use it, dear Curei!



Comments