AN AMAZING BLOG COME-BACK!











Hello and Happy Thanksgiving, for this is being posted on this Holiday!

And Oh, I really have many thanks to giving - if you wish to read, my thanks are after the photos.

What an amazing outfit, color-hud driven by Prism. I really love this one.

Credits below:
Head and eyes CATWA Store, Body Lara 4.1 Maitreya, Skin LURE Emily Peony, Hair: eXxEsS Hair - Zmey B. 
A R T E - gem lashes and eyeliners Catwa appliers - set of 8, Nails: KOSMETIK  pastel nails debonair.
OutfitPrism @ Designer Showcase - Prism Singapore top and skirt by Journey - solid Hud (Maitreya, Freya, Hourglass, Isis, Physique and Venus)
 Accessories and stuff:
-KC- The Original KC Couture-  Vogue Sunglasses (hud)- worn on head. Option to be worn on nose too.
RealEvil Industries - Alma Bracelet  and ring. Full set comes with bracelets for left and right wrists.
Poses: . MILA . 58  *PosESioN*camp 5 and Location: Shagwong Cove Resort at Sagaponack - amazing place!

 above: Pose - . MILA . 58
 above: Pose - *PosESioN*camp 5
above: the colors of top and skirt.

Now I have to give my thanks:

First of all for having a great family and awesome friends and colleagues, both in real life and in second life. 

Second, because I have decided to restart blogging, now that my real life is easier, and this is my first entry after this decision. I would like to share with you, also, that I have started to take modeling classes at Models R Us Modeling(MRU) Academy & Casting and I am really enjoying and learning. 

I have to thank especially my great friends:  msfera (LĂș),  Eva Grimes and Dick Ronin. You are awesome people!

Professionally, but not restricted to it, I would like to thank very much Kryptonia Paperdoll, who is a very good friend and helped me even when she didn't have time.

Continuing, thank you Devil Longfall and mzladyt for being great Model instructors and giacintavoltolini, eulalie.tomsen, my classmates, for helping me when I needed.

I must thank popper.tigerpaw, for allowing me to be a Live Model at Glamora Fashions and I am very happy to be on the team. 

Also, such a great person Catalysis, for helping me everytime!  

A Special Thanks to wardaflowerofpeace, who showed me this great team that is  Superior Modeling and  trinana3 for helping me on this blog come-back.

I must remember parthenea for giving me a chance to model for her magazine - Attention Magazine and the same to Ava Jhamin, who took me on the December's Edition of Diversity Magazine.

Thank you, Aisha Convair for taking me as a blogger for Designers Showcase and  gaucha73, who is a designer and also my sponsor.

Last, but not least, I would like to thank bren.dovgal and  nina.carrasco for the amazing photographies they took to compose my portfolio.

There are many more people I would like to thank, my former sponsors, some friends, anyway, I had to make a selection, otherwise, this post wouldn't end!

But I can't forget the ones who were my first sponsors: littletiberius - from Jana & Little's Sl World and  It's Gau (gaucha73), Thank you for believing in me when I was just starting.

Comments