BEAUTIFUL DAY



 POSE: FMS POSES -  NUMBER 68

POSE: POSEBILITY - FEMME 12


CREDITS:

BODY:MAITREYA - LARA 4.1; bento hands.

HEAD: CATWA - JESSICA 4.10 UPGRADABLE;

EYES: CATWA - MESH EYES;

SKIN: PINK FUEL  - BODY: MAITREYA APPLIERS IVORY 

AND MORGANA FACE - CATWA APPLIERS - IVORY;


EYES: CATWA - MESH EYES;

HAIR:  ARGRACE - HIIRAGI.

OUTFIT, ACESSOIRES AND AND POSES:

BLUEBERRY - RACHEL TOPS;

Zickenkiste -  YANINA SET 1 (SKIRT)


Cargo styled skirts: only comes in sizes, but it works  also on mesh bodies, like mine. Just need to hide some alpha layers and/or not necessarily both change your appearence (body).
In my case, I only resized my legs muscles and my butt - and I am wearing the small size in the pictures. 


So it works for Classic Avatar and it's also compatible for Mesh Bodies.



Anyway a tip I got on Maitreya Lara friends group:  always twerk  to see if  it's needed to hide any alpha layer. 



YANINA  SKIRT SET 1 HUD: 

PETIT CHAT - FLOWERY JEWELLRY FULL SET (BRACELETS AND NECKLACE) - HUD AND TROIKA PLATEFORM (HUDS);

POSES:

 FMS POSES -  NUMBER 68 (COUPLE)  AND  POSEBILITY - FEMME 12.


MALE MODEL: ρєяfєcτ (hazem.levee)

Comments