Halloween is coming!!!!

I love Halloween! Sometimes I feel just like a kid and, since we don't celebrate it here in my Country, well, that's what second life is for, isn't it?


So, I have bought costumes, hair and skin.



I even bought a witch outfit for my baby, Hope!







OK, less talk, more - CREDITS:


MY FIRST OUTFIT (1st, 2nd and 3rd pics):

EyE cAnDy DeSiGnS - Sexy Witch with appliers - marketplace




MY SECOND OUTFIT (4th pic): all from marketplace
Caboodle -  Witch dress - maitreya 
Boots -  BAN - mesh steampunk boots Olwina -  TMP/Slink/Maitreya
Urban chic - garter socks - black



HOPE'S FIRST OUTFIT (1st pic):

dress and hat - WOW My Baby - marketplace - Halloween Dress and Witch hat.


HOPE'S SECOND OUTFIT (4th pic):

Zooby: Gray pink Knit and boots


POSES: 



FIRST PICURE: from Zooby Snuggle rug - white wool



SECOND AND THIRD PICTURES: oOo STUDIO  - Brevity



FOURTH PICTURE: my regular Vista Rachel AO



***********   ************    ************



HEAD: CATWA: Jessica v 4.10 (upgradable)



FACE MAKE UP: RudeCats - Sad clown make up - only eyes, skin and nose. Lips  aren't included. I used the ones from Jessica's.



BODY: Maitreya -  Lara V. 3.5



HAIR: DELA mesh hair Ceri - Dipped party colors









Comments